The Smuin Family includes Chad, Breeze, Matt, Dylan, and Kinley. I count my blessing everyday. I am married to an amazing man. I have three wonderful kids that challenge me everyday. The three men and little girl in my life make me feel like the most special and loved woman on Earth. I considered myself lucky to be Chad's wife and Matt, Dylan, and Kinley's mom.
Here are some random pictures of our wonderful vacation. Heading home for Yellowstone was the official end to the summer vacation for the Smuin Family and now we move on to school and of course FOOTBALL!!!
I started this blog to keep our family and friends updated to what our family is up to. Our family is very blessed to have you all in our lives. We hope that you enjoy the stories and pictures and please if you would like to comment on a post feel free to.
No comments:
Post a Comment