CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 6, 2010

Smuin Summer Splash





































This year we decided to have a big end of summer party. I asked Chad what he thought if we let the boys invite some friends to the park and have pizza, drinks, and some water to end their summer. Chad wanted to rent some big blow up water slides and snow cones. The next thing I know there are about 80 people invited to the party. We had a great turn out ~ about 70 or so people showed. The party was a great success. I want to thank everyone that came and look forward to next year.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the snowcone that Matt is holding! Looks BIG and YUMMY!! It's obvious you guys took advantage of summer! I'm excited to follow your blog! Check out mine if you want, nickandtami.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete