CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 12, 2011

We are now officially a family of 5!!


On May 12, 2011 the Smuin family went in front of a judge and officially made Kinley a Smuin. We were surrounded by our wonderful family. I have to say that my family has to be the luckiest and most loved little family on Earth. I cannot say how much love and gratitude I felt that day as I watched almost 20 people file into the courtroom to support us. After a few pictures we headed to lunch to celebrate. As we were sitting at lunch I looked around at our family laughing and celebrating we us and told Chad that we are truly blessed to have so many amazing people to call family. The day was truly an emotional and joyous occasion.  The Smuin family now includes...Chad, Breeze, Mathew Chris, Dylan Edward, and Kinley Reese. All five of us would like to express our thanks and love to all of our family who shared in our joy at the courthouse or from a far. Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment