CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My Birthday

Well today was my birthday! I have been blessed with such wonderful family and friends that make this day special. My birthday is one of those days that really make me miss my mom a little more than other days. My wonderful special mom made my birthday such an anmzing day. She made the biggest deal out of birthdays and today of all days I miss her the most. I love and miss you mom! With all that being said I have to say that my family does their best to make my birhtday amazing. My one and only true love sent my the most beautiful bouquet of flowers to work. Chad is one amazing man to put up with me and my MANY moments. I love you babe. Thank you everyone for making my birthday amazing!! Love you all :)
BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
Got to LOVE the balloon! Thanks Babe

No comments:

Post a Comment