9 years ago
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Smuin Family Update
It is now February and there is a ton to update you all on. First the boys are doing great in school. We just got their report cards and they are both getting A's. YAY!!! I have to say that I am amazed that I have such wonderful boys. Chad is doing well. He opened up a new store January 3 and it is doing business and growing everyday. I am good. School is keeping me busy and I start doubling my classes in March. Now the update that I am sure you all have been waiting for...the adoption date is May 10, 2011. This is the day where we all will go in front of the judge and she will officially become Kinley Reese Smuin :) The Smuin family was truly blessed when our little girl came into our lives. I will get some pictures posted soon I promise. Love you all and have a great February.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment