We have a new addition in our home. Her name is Lisa and she is 19 months old. She has added so much to our family. We are her foster family. We all love her and she has the boys wrapped around her little finger. I have to say that having a little girl around the house is a whole new experience for this mom. Chad likes to joke with me that I have a barbie doll. I have to say that I love dressing her in the cute bright clothes and doing her hair with pretty bows and flowers. She came into our home on October 15 (my mom's birthday). She got to join in our family tradition to celebrate Grandma Chris's birthday by sending her balloon in heaven. She is doing well and everyday she is doing something new and making great strides. Here are a few pictures on our sweet new addition.
9 years ago





Breeze, look how cute she is! I can tell by the picture of her hugging you that you both love each other.
ReplyDeleteThanks Tami! I have to say that I love her so much and want her to be happy! I just hope that we can make a difference to help her have a happy and fulfilling life!
ReplyDelete